The 7wt Bass Wrangler Kit is the go-to setup for big flies, heaver lines, and aggressive-fighting fish. From smallmouth in the Midwest to largemouth in the Southeast and even carp in the Columbia River, the Bass Wrangler Kit is built to handle your warmwater fishing obsession.
There's always one more way to throw a fly, and that's your way. The Wrangler Kit and caboodle come loaded to kick start your fly fishing journey. So you can rope and lasso your way to fly fishing success no matter the target. From roaming your local rivers and creeks for trout, puttin' a bamboozle on those backyard pan fish—to claiming wild salmon on the Alaskan frontier—the Wrangler brings fish the fightin' fun. Time to saddle up and chase the thrill of open water freedom.
Shoot your shot with six different sizes: The Pond (4wt), Trout (5wt), Trout XL (6wt), Bass (7wt), Salmon (8wt), or Saltwater (8wt). Each kit includes the durable Crosswater reel, sturdy dacron backing, RIO Mainstream fly line, and RIO tapered leader. These 4-piece rods offer flexibility for the angler on the go, while complete outfits add to the ease in delivering everything you need. Add your fly of choice and allow the Wrangler Kit to be your trusted adventure partner throughout your fly fishing journey.
- Performance medium-fast action blank
- 9-foot length for optimal performance
- Anodized aluminum reel seat
- Fighting Butt
- Crosswater Reel with durable composite frame and carbon disc drag
- RIO Mainstream 7wt line
- RIO Powerflex Plus 0x tapered leader
- Durable nylon carrying case for keeping your gear safe
- Lifetime Warranty on rod
What's in the Kit?
- 7 Weight Fly Rod - The 790-4 (7wt, 9 foot, 4-piece) rod offers flexibility for any level of angler with a performance medium-fast action blank that’s super responsive when casting and tuned for the species and applications 7wt rods are designed to tackle.
- Crosswater Reel - The CROSSWATER 7/8/9 fly reel offers style and function with no-nonsense features - making it the perfect choice for any bass setup. The unique design is constructed from durable polymer, and features a newly upgraded fully carbon disc-drag system that offers reliable fish-stopping performance and smoother startup.
- Rio's Mainstream Fly Line - RIO's Mainstream WF7F (weight forward 7wt floating) fly line has been developed to meet the overall needs of the average and novice fly fisher, and is designed to optimize rod performance with slightly heavier and shorter head length for ease of casting and cutting through wind.
- Protective Case - Durable nylon carrying case for keeping your gear safe and designed to hold 4-piece rod and reel. Featuring handle strap for ease of carry and plastic reinforced cap at the end ensures your travel case will last through many a fishing adventures.
|WRANGLER Bass Kit - 790-4||7||9'0"||4||5-5037K-790-4|