Okuma Cerymar Baitfeeder spinning reels feature an easy use on/off auto trip bait feeding system, cyclonic flow rotor design can minimize water intrusion and corrosion. The precision elliptical gearing system creates less friction during casting for increased distance, greater accuracy, and longer line life, as well as smoother, much uniform drag pressures.
This technology utilizes a lightweight graphite construction that is strengthened with solid aluminum in all the right places. Components include a multi-disc, oiled-felt drag, stainless steel bearings, machine-cut brass pinion gear, and an anodized spool.
- Baitfeeder quick release Aluminum spool
- 2+1BB bearing drive system
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Corrosion-resistant graphite body
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System
- Machined aluminum, anodized spool
- Heavy duty, solid aluminum bail wire
- Metal line clip
- LCS line control spool
|Model||Gear Ratio||Bearings||Line Capacity|